Allergy and Candida Cooking
Understanding and Implementing Plans for Healing
2009 Revised Third Edition
By error, the copyright page reads 2005, however, it is the same as the spiral edition which is a revision of the 2005 third edition.
By Sondra Lewis with Dorie Fink
Size: 8x10 Pages: 256
Printed in the U.S.A.
Retail Price: $25.95
Allergy and Candida Cooking: Understanding and Implementing Plans for Healing is a comprehensive, user-friendly cookbook and resource guide for those with Candida-Related Complex, Fibromyalgia, Vaginitis, PMS, Endometriosis, Prostatitis, ADD, ADHD, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBS), Headaches, Sinusitus and More.
This book offers:
- Informational Guide – Understanding the Nature and Causes of Yeast Overgrowth and Food Allergies
- Outlines – For Implementing Plans for Healing
- Over 350 Recipes – Supporting a Rotational Food Plan
- Traditional-Style Foods – Including Muffins, Soups, Salads, Sandwiches, Tacos, Pizzas and Desserts
- Easy-to-Follow Recipes – For Preparing Quick & Easy Meals, Breakfast and Snacks, etc.
- Vegetable Section – Creating the Core of Healing Food Plans
- Low-Allergenic Ingredients – Understanding What, Why and How
- Tips and Techniques – For Preparing Healthy, Tasteful Meals and Snacks
- 4-Day Rotational Food Plan – Supporting Recipes
Click here for Table of Contents.
"No other book more effectively answers the question, ‘What can I eat?’"
George F. Kroker, M.D., Allergy Associates of La Crosse, WI
"Fun to read and use."
Ralph C. Lee, M.D., Marietta, GA
"Highly recommended from beginner to expert!"
Larry Hendershot, Food Consultant
"A very livable plan for eating one's way to recovery."
Marjorie Hurt Jones, R.N., author of The Allergy Self-Help Cookbook
"Our office’s master’s degree nutritionist uses the book’s principles."
James A. Hamp, M.D., ENT Professional Associates, Ashland, WI
"A superb book written by a person who's been there!"
William G. Crook, M.D., original author of The Yeast Connection Handbook
"A life saver for so many."
Michael P. Constantine, N.D., Clinical Consultant in Food Allergies and Candida, West Palm Beach, FL
About the Author
Sondra is a living testimony that healing can happen.
Sondra Lewis has a Bachelor of Science degree in Family and Consumer Science Education from Western Illinois University and two years of graduate studies at the University of Northern Iowa. She was diagnosed in 1988 with Candida-Related Complex (CRC) and food allergies and in 1989 with Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (MCS).
Before her diagnosis, she was a home economist, educator and worked twelve years as an assistant manager in college food service. Sondra used her expertise and personal experience to develop the rotational food plan and recipes in this book. Her goal is to reach persons searching for a healthier lifestyle and/or seeking help with health challenges.
Sondra has also authored Simple Choices for Healthier Eating with co-author Dorie Fink.